Living Options For Teens (The LOFT) is a longer term, Transitional Living home for youth intent on building a future for themselves. We provide a structured and safe home for youth as they complete school, work, and learn the skills they need to transition into stable self-sufficiency. During their residency, kids must be enrolled in school, employed, or looking for work. While working and living at the LOFT, they save 75% of their income which will allow them to move into the self-sufficiency, overcoming such hurdles as rent, deposits, and other move-in costs.
– housing and transitional living support for up to 24 months
– education planning and support
– employment search assistance
– career planning
– life skills training
– positive recreational opportunities
– transition to self-sufficient living
Learn how to access our Transitional Living and what to expect.